Highpoint Editions, the publishing arm of Highpoint Center for Printmaking, was created in 2004 to form a clear identity for work made at Highpoint in collaboration with Artistic Director and Master Printer Cole Rogers. Read more about Highpoint Editions.
Highpoint Editions is a 1450 square foot semi-private studio.
Amenities of Highpoint Editions area include:
- Steel facing tank for plates 32″ x 50″
- Takach Variable speed motorized 44″ x 84″ intaglio press
- Etching facilities up to 42″ x 60″ plates
- Takach variable speed 40″ x 72″ lithographic press
- AWT Seri-Glide 88″ x 72″ screen press