First Thursday: Contact Paper Screenprinting
- Date: Thursday, January 4, 6-9pm – this class has been filled
- Overflow session added Thursday, January 11, 6-9pm
- Cost: $25 ($20 per class if registered for 3 or more First Thursday classes)
- Registration: Deadline is Wednesday, December 27
- Enrollment: Maximum 12; minimum 6
- Ages: 16+; all skill levels welcome
This class will cover the process of creating a contact paper stencil on a screen and the basics of screenprinting.
About First Thursday Classes
New to printmaking? Want to explore different techniques? Give our new First Thursday classes a try! Starting this fall we are offering a series of introductory classes on a wide range of non-toxic printing techniques. These classes are meant to be starting points for the curious to learn various types of printmaking. Classes will take place in the evening, and will be self-contained. Each class will cover a basic method of printmaking. Most of the class period will be used for exploring the print process learned. All materials included with class fee.
To register for classes, call Highpoint at 612-871-1326 or email email@example.com. Registrations are finalized upon receipt of payment. If payment is not received within one business week your place in the class will not be reserved.